Quattro for iPhone4[FA-M-056]
Our Selling Price:
The attractive, curved surface of the two plates machined from pure duralumin is created through a process of repeatedly altering the position of each plate as it is machined. The graceful protrusions in the four corners are derived from the elegant curved forms of automobile styling, known as G2 curvature continuity. The result is a design that feels just right in your hand.
| || |
The distinguishing feature of this series is the screws in the four corners uniting design and functionality. They hold the upper and lower plates together and support the attachment of a strap. They also protect the device from scratches when placed on a flat surface. The stainless steel screws are given the same mirror finish as jewelry. Gaskets attached to the screws help prevent loosening. The three holes in the screws and the fine pyramidal forms on the screw heads, both distinctive design elements, are carefully machined.
The jacket material is duralumin (an aluminum alloy), which is also used in the airline industry.
This product cannot attach an exchange lens.
Weight : About 45.7g
Body material : Duralumin
Screw material :Stainless steel
• Made in Japan
• An iPhone is not included.
• This product is not designed to protect the iPhone from shocks or impacts. Factus Design Inc. will bear no responsibility for damage, malfunction, loss, or the loss of data sustained by the iPhone through impact or through other causes.
• The specifications, appearance, or bundled items may change without notice.
• The connector section is small for structural reasons. A conversion cable may be needed when using earphones with a wider diameter than Apple earphones.
• A strap is not included.
• The product is not waterproof. Should the product become wet, remove the device immediately and wipe all parts dry before putting them together again.
• Verify that the screws are tight each time before using.
• All products are made to order, and cancellations are not accepted.
•Since the product is made from metal, wireless LAN signals and 3G,GMS,GPS may be difficult to receive.
・Before you put the cover on, if the antenna of 3 lines that shows cell phone reception is poor (originally, where it is poor area),a signal may hard to get in some cases.
・If the antenna is less than 2 (where signal is poor) at your home or work place, not recommend using it.